We are proud to stock the famous Kids Castle Wardrobe - Kids Toy Storage Wardrobe Playroom Bedroom Tidy Home Organizer Units - Blue Castle.
With so many available today, it is wise to have a name you can trust. The Kids Castle Wardrobe - Kids Toy Storage Wardrobe Playroom Bedroom Tidy Home Organizer Units - Blue Castle is certainly that and will be a excellent acquisition.
For this price, the Kids Castle Wardrobe - Kids Toy Storage Wardrobe Playroom Bedroom Tidy Home Organizer Units - Blue Castle comes widely recommended and is always a popular choice with most people. Best Desk have provided some great touches and this means great value for money.
1. Castle Design: Our unique castle design is so attractive that children will love building their own castle, tidying rooms, putting things away and hanging their clothes neatly. They will make a great Christmas Presents for Kids. The panels have four different designs: Door, Window, Little Girl and Little Boy. Create Your Own Castle World
2. Extremely Versatile: Castle Cubes allow you to create different castle shapes to best suit your little one's room. To help you choose, our picture show three different combinations
3. Quality Steel Frame: we use top grade steel to manufacture the panels to ensure a sturdy and long-lasting structure
4. Enhanced Bracket Design: The design of interlocking brackets has been enhanced so the gaps between panels is minimum
5. Large Storage Volume: The Castle's dimensions vary depending on the shapes created. Each cube measures H37cm x W37cm x D37cm (including brackets). The dimension of the combination shown on the Product Pictures is H129cm x W146cm x D37cm (including brackets), thus allowing for plenty of room to store all those little things and to hang kids clothes
Dimensions: Each Panel is 35cm x 35cm; Dimension Shown on the Picture: H129cm x W146cm x D37cm
Materials:Steel, Polypropylene, ABS, Magnet
What is in your parcel:
* 7 Doors
* 2 Roof Panels
* 5 Steel Nets
* 2 Clothes Hanging Rails
* 34 Coloured Panels
* 38 Brackets
* 7 Pairs Magnets
* 1 Wooden Mallet
1. When inserting panels in the brackets, listen for a "click" sound, which means the panels are inserted properly
2. Use the wooden mallet to reinforce the structure after you have built it